Maadi Community Church is an international and interdenominational Christian church that has been serving the English-speaking community of Cairo since 1947. Since that time thousands of expatriates have been ministered to through the various programs, services, Bible studies and ministries.
International Worship Service from 5:00 ~ around 6:15 pm on Fridays at St. John’s Episcopal Church, corner of Road 17 and Port Said Street, Maadi.
Africa Live Service will begin again for a season on Friday, 31st January from 2:30-4:00 pm under the tent.
CALENDAR OF WEEKLY EVENTS:
- Women’s Bible Study (“Psalms Served Sweet & Sour”) on Monday mornings, 10 am-12 pm on 2nd floor of Education Building. Childcare is available.
- Prayer for Egypt & the Nations, Tuesdays, 6:30-7:15 pm in the Nursery.
- Senior High Youth (Collision) on Tuesday evenings, 7-9 pm on 2nd floor of Education Building.
- Middle School Youth (Contact) on Wednesday evenings, 6:30-8:00 pm on 2nd floor of Education Building.
- Prayer for Egypt & MCC on Friday afternoons, 4:00-4:55 pm on 3rd floor of Education Building.
- Children’s Program (Lift Off) for K-5th grade during Friday International Worship service (except during monthly Family Service).
- Nursery is available for children 0-4 years old during Friday International Worship service.
Life Groups meet at various times throughout the week and weekend in different home locations. To download Life Group Discussion/Personal Meditation Questions related to the past week’s sermon, please click the link below:
Discuss Qs – week of January 17
Discuss Qs – week of January 24
Discuss Qs – week of January 31
Discuss Qs – week of February 1st
School Teachers and School Secretary Is Needed
Start date: August 2014
Maadi Community School is a small, friendly, lively Christian International School. We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated qualified classroom teachers and a school secretary to join our professional and energetic staff for August 2014. Please apply with full CV, photo, cover letter and names of three referees; two professional and one pastoral. For further information contact Felicity Jaffrey firstname.lastname@example.org +2-02-2358-5911 or visit www.mceducation.org.
Contact us at: email@example.com or call the church office at 2359-2755, Monday-Thursdays 8:30 am-4:30 pm or Facebook at: Maadi Community Church.
If you’d like to donate to the church you can still do so by either using our e-Giving site, or if you are interested in giving via Direct Deposit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide you with the necessary banking details.
Listen to recent sermons
We are currently undergoing many changes to the maadichurch.com site so please bear with us during this time of transition. We hope to have a full website back up and running soon!